Monday, February 13, 2012

Politics and ME

So...i have never been very clear about politics and my political views but i vote. I vote each election and i usually flip flop back and forth between republican and democrat because i agree with both sides sometimes. In the last election i voted for Barack Obama. I never told anyone at my work. I work with extreme right-wing Catholics and to vote democrat would NOT be good for my reputation. But i voted for him because when he spoke, he explained what HIS goals were. I felt the republican candidate, John McCain, only complained about the current president and criticized Obama's plan. But my question was left unanswered, what was his plan, why didn't he say what he planned to do instead of only complaining about his opponent.

So, every since i voted Obama last election i get all these emails from him and his campaign people. I like getting them because i feel like i am getting little updates on what is going on. So this year is another election year and i am trying to decide who to vote for and so far ALL is see from the republicans this year again is trying to place BLAME and i am left wondering DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE A PLAN? OR JUST TOO MUCH MONEY? I sure wish they would put their political agendas out there so people like me could understand WHY should I vote for you?

On Mitt Romney's website...it lists "OBAMA'S FAILURES" before it lists "MITT'S PLAN". To me this means his plan is weaker than his ability to bad mouth others and turns me off to voting for him. I want a president with a clear strategy not just a long list of complaints.

Sincerly,
Confused Voter

No comments: